Saturday 30 December 2006

New Year's Day

Why is it that after Christmas I have no idea of the date or day? I admit that through the year I have some problems with days and dates (especially near birthdays) but this does not last long.

The period between Christmas and New Year is very confusing. The names of days start to change - it is no longer Monday and Tuesday but Christmas Eve and Boxing Day and before I know it I haven't clue where I am. I begin to wonder what the football scores are doing on and whether I am supposed to be at work or not. You can't mix the day numbering system with day naming, damn confusing.

Every day needs its own name - starting with the 6 June which will now be named Monkey Day and I am sure you will all dress appropriately. Hmmmm...thinking in progress for other days.

No comments: